Hi there! Are you my new family? My name is Foxy and I am about 5 years old – or so the vet recently told me. Some of my records say I am 4 and some say I am 6 so let’s just go with 5 shall we? I am a very sweet girl with excellent house manners, I do not bark or jump. I have had extensive training and with a little brushing up I could be just about the best trained dog ever. I listen very carefully and try to do exactly what you say. I love my cushy dog bed and the little humans here in my foster home. I love my foster mommy and daddy as well but am a little cautious with new people. I play with my furry foster sisters but prefer it if they leave my toys alone when I am playing with them. My foster mom thinks I am 80% Golden and the other 20% might be Borzoi…sounds like a great mix doesn’t it? I need to lose just a few pounds with an excellent diet and exercise and I need someone committed to brushing by beautiful fur every few days.