- This event has passed.
Paws in the Park – Ladera Ranch
June 4 @ 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Ladera Ranch Community Services is proud to host “paws in the Park” for its residents within the community. Paws in the Park is back! Join us on Saturday June 4th from 9:00-11:30am. Event will be held in the grass area next to Wagsdale Park, Cecil Pasture Rd, Ladera Ranch.
There will be plenty to bark about at this event featuring complimentary coffee & refreshment bar, an Interactive DJ with games, caricature artist, crafts, and bounce house. Complimentary Puppuccinos will be provided courtesy of the Teen Leadership Council. So what is “Paws in the Park”? It is simply a fun day for animal lovers to enjoy a morning out with their favorite fur-baby while enjoying some festivities and vitisting the various booths.
Canine Companions and Southern California Golden Retriever Rescue will be joined by Hala’s Paws, The Pet Butler, J & S Pawtique, Ladera Ranch Grooming & Pet Spa, Just Food for Dogs, Poppy & Payson, Evil Rose, Zuri Pet Spa, Little Paws Pet Boutique, Greyboy Pet Prints, Pet Wants, While You R Away, Harper & Friends, Pup Up Hooray, Kangapoo and Mutts and Muscles.
For a fur-tastic time:
- No female dogs in heat
- Dogs attending must be social and friendly with other dogs and people
- Dogs attending must be comfortable in crowds
- Dogs who display aggressive behavior will be asked to leave
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations. This means puppies must be over 4 months old and have completed thier full set of puppy vaccinations, including rabies.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash no longer that 6 feet, at all times
- Dogs must be ready to have a good time, exhibited by lots of tail wagging!
- June 4
9:00 am – 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Adoption Event, Social Events
- Ladera Ranch Community Services
- View Organizer Website